Coming soon, I promise!! I’ll post the recipe for this fantastic pasta dish I made last night. It was so delicious! It’s fettuccine with garlic, roasted eggplant, sauteed broccoli rabe, fresh plum tomatoes, sausages, and pecorino Romano cheese. We both had seconds. Yikes!
You might also like:
- Farro Pasta with Portobello Mushrooms, Chicken, Tomatoes, and Green Beans in a Sherry Cream Sauce
- Eggplant Tarts Make a Great Tuscan Starter Dish
- Joseph Joseph SmartBar with Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
- Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Eggplant, Fresh Zucchini, Capers & Italian Tuna
- Quick Pasta with Broccoli Rabe, Tuna, Olives & Slow Roasted Tomatoes